Chairperson & Managing Director
Shanny is a leader and entrepreneur who has extensive experience in building businesses linking industry, government and universities. Well respected in both Federal and State government and seen as a corporate innovator.
She holds key roles in a number of companies focussed on medical development, including Seagull Technologies which specialises in non-invasive drug delivery systems and Bionic Vision Australia to assist with commercial focus and growth.
Her strong history in the sector includes roles in Australia’s widely recognised CSIRO as GM Commercial Governance and Performance Management and Deputy Head of the Centre for Clinical Genomics, Garvan institute.
Wavefront key milestones
- Foundational member & investor in Wavefront
- Leads engagement for investment activities
- Provides a clear commercial focus for applying Wavefront’s technologies to solve real-world problems
- Responsible for engagement with Government policy makers, regulatory authorities & grant providers
- Manages overall direction of Wavefront IP roadmap & finalisation of all IP recognition