Founder & Inventor
Stephen is a second generation Optometrist who has been deeply involved in the science, medical developments, innovations and patient care related to the Human eye for as long as he can remember. He specialises in Ocular Surface disease and its therapy.
He is a Graduate of the University of New South Wales and a Fellow of the American Academy of Optometry St Louis, Missouri.
Stephen still cares for hundreds of patients thought his Optometry practice and is a key contributor to the ongoing development of Wavefront technologies and ongoing innovations.
Wavefront key milestones
- Foundational member & investor in Wavefront
- Leads engagement for investment activities
- Provides a clear commercial focus for applying Wavefront’s technologies to solve real-world problems
- Responsible for engagement with Government policy makers, regulatory authorities & grant providers
- Manages overall direction of Wavefront IP roadmap & finalisation of all IP recognition